Is the jealousy, competition, and fighting between brothers and sisters. It’s a concern for almost all parents of 2 or more children. Create activities that are designed to bring siblings together and to teach them that they are their brother's and sister's keeper.
The Bigger Picture
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as you want to be forgiven.
Biblical Reference: Ephesians 4:32
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer