Children are rude when they lack manners; courtesy and respect for themselves, their parents, and others. Boundaries and guidelines need to be clear early on in a child’s life so that they understand what will and what will not be tolerated.
The Bigger Picture
Children must be taught to respect themselves and other human beings. Honor is extremely important in raising children to understand that you’re acting in their best interest when teaching them to respect others.
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer