Is your child refusing to eat anything other than chicken nuggets? Or would he or she rather play than eat anything at all? Many parents worry about what their children eat — and don’t eat. Don’t worry, no child has ever starved themselves on purpose. Most kids get plenty of variety and nutrition in their diets over the course of a week.
The Bigger Picture
Meal times are a time to get together and fellowship where conversations and connections are able to take place. Make it a ritual in your home.
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer