Most children don’t want to clean because they don’t see value in it. Asking children to tidy up after themselves provides your child with not only responsibility but also self-respect and accountability.
The Bigger Picture
Set a standard for your home. Teach your children to respect their living space by taking care of it and keeping it clean.
Biblical Reference: I Corinthians 14:40
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer