Jealousy is an emotion that could discreetly come into your child’s life. The feeling could arise from a sibling, friends or classmates. A simple thing like a new bicycle for a friend could trigger envy in your child. The root of jealousy usually lies in the fact that the child does not feel like they are good enough.
The Bigger Picture
Envy, jealousy and selfish ambition cause disorder and distraction. Teach children early that the world is full of abundance. What’s for them is for them. No one can take that away, and there is no need to compare themselves to others or want what someone else has.
Biblical Reference: James 3:16
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer