Do your children interrupt you when you’re speaking, demand a refill at the dinner table, and need constant attention? Well, you’re not alone. It’s natural for children to be impatient. As a parent, it’s how you address impatience that can mean the difference between raising a patient, well-adjusted child or an impatient child who grows up to be an impatient adult.
The Bigger Picture
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer