Chores help foster responsibility and a sense of involvement and self-worth. Chores should be handled as necessary contributions to the family, not a way to be paid.
The Bigger Picture
Teach children to do all things without grumbling or complaining. Chores help kids learn the leadership quality of taking responsibility.
Biblical Reference: Philippians 2:14
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer