Bullying is when a child uses superior strength or influence to intimidate another person, typically to force him or her to do what one wants. Quite often, it’s a lack of understanding or insecurity on the part of the bully, which means they pick on someone whom they perceive as different from them.
The Bigger Picture
The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Biblical Reference: Matthew 7:2
It is important to have conversations at the dinner table or in the car that does not involve kids fighting, parentings yelling or nagging. Purposeful conversations start a real conversation and help your family communicate better and learn to share.
Send Us A Message
Owner, Leadership Living
- Certified John Maxwell Team Leadership Coach, Speaker and Trainer
- DISC Behavorial Analysis & Personality Assessment Certified Facilitaor
- Espeaker Virtual Speaker Certified
- Certified Youth Motivational Speaker | Certified for Public Schools
- Certified Parent & Family Coach, Speaker, and Trainer